Pages

Goblin Garden

This design was done at a more disturbed time of my life. I remember starting the picture with the warped clock in the middle durin class. I was feeling anger and frustration with my life at the time.
You will see little faces around some sort of garden table. I could have called it the goblin garden. I was in the middle of the picture with time ticking away, whilst being enslaved by these spirits surrounding me. There were too many for me to fight my way out of the circle. I was stuck in my prison of thoughts and fears.
I know how other people feel now that i have been through some tough times in my life. I know that it can seem like the only way out sometimes is death, but it isnt! It was Jesus who helped me break free from the prison i had grown weary of fighting out of. I Give thanks to God!!

No comments: